Ruby, the mystic gemstone in red
Astrologically, this beautiful precious stone in red is related to sun. This charismatic stone is believed to rule one’s authority, persona, confidence and status. The Sun is believed to be related to the soul and has a great deal to do with career, love and marital life.
- It is basically a chromium stone, which gives it its spectacular red color. This timeless beauty is available in different colors from deep red to the light pink. The name, originated from Ruber in Greek. This stone has been worn and liked by many.
Before you buy Ruby Gemstones:
Indian Name: Manik
Cosmic Color: Yellow
Let’s take a glance on the Ruby gemstone’s benefits:
- The precious red ruby gemstone boosts energy, vitality and sensuality.
- Ruby allows the fire of passion and love to advance. It helps to bring down the walls we build around us to keep others out.
- The ruby is quite certainly a wonderful gemstone of sun, is believed to be really effective in bringing fire into your life. For if you like to live your life intensely, but often find it difficult to keep focus, a ruby certainly help bring clarity and wisdom to your world.
- Instead of deviating from idea to idea, this gemstone will very well help you choose your most productive paths.
- This gemstone is known for its astrological benefit of providing power shield against harmful intentions.
- If you are caught up in a sticky legal dispute or personal conflict of some kind, this gemstone can aid you in manifesting the correct outcome and guard against psychic or physical attack.
- Sleeping with a ruby will help promote lucid dreaming.
- On the other hand, dreaming of rubies may bring money.
- The ruby is beneficial in stimulating the adrenal gland, as well as improving circulation and fighting internal infections.
- Wearing a ruby of at least 1 carat is said to increase popularity and professional status. It will cure diseases of the eyes and of the heart.
This precious Ruby stone is available in different parts of the world:
- It is found on a large scale in the city of Myanmar, where the most premium quality of ruby is found.
- The other corners of the world, where Ruby gemstone is found in plenty are Nepal, Cambodia, India, Afghanistan, Australia, Namibia, Columbia, Japan, Scotland, Brazil and Pakistan. Other than these countries, ruby is also believed to be found in Srilanka, but in its lowest quality, possessing the light pink color.
Important precautions which one should be aware of are:
- If Sun is highly afflicted or weakly placed then the gem should be set in gold else in silver.
- The ideal weight should be 2.25 to 75 carats.
- The gem must be worn either in the index finger or ring finger after an hour of Sun rise.
- One either wears the ruby or its substitute, with an important precaution by avoiding the gem stones: Cat’s eye, hessonite, blue sapphire and
- Ruby’s main substitutes are pink sapphire, red spinel & red garnet.
- It should be washed with fresh milk in the morning and then while chanting the mantra it should be worn. For more details consult with our Jyotish Experts.
For any Gemstone consultation Call 8882540540